Skincare Tips: How to Tighten Your Skin
A top concern for most skincare enthusiasts, whether still in their twenties, or experiencing signs of aging, is: how to tighten your skin? Tightening the skin is a common request, and can be easily accomplished when you employ the correct combination of products and ingredients. A couple of Under Skin’s most popular skin tightening formulas include the Face Up Lift Serum and the Desire Sculpt Serum. Let’s jump into what ingredients our U.SK scientists packed these product powerhouses with to keep your skin taut and tight!
Under Skin Face Up Lift Serum
This is a light formulation serum that absorbs quickly and leaves your skin feeling silky. Optimized to provide bioenergy, the serum is filled with neuropeptides and vectorized vitamin C to energize cells. The peptides promote relaxation of the facial expression, also reducing dynamic wrinkles, and preventing new smile lines from developing. The result is improved firmness and elasticity of the skin and a noticeable reduction of the common signs of aging. This serum effectively maintains collagen and elastin structures of the skin, while also providing an immediate antioxidant and firming effect.
Under Skin Desire Sculpt Serum
This powerful product boasts substantial benefits for mature skin while helping to correct advanced damage. It immediately tightens and plumps the skin, with effects improving over length of use. The Desire Sculpt Serum contains an exclusive cocktail of purified peptides for cell repair, and which also work synergistic cell pathways.
Made with DensylRepairTM technology, Desire Sculpt Serum features an ingredient complex that helps maintain skin structure and density by acting on your skin fiber support. The active substances of hyaluronic acid, amino acids, Instensyl®, and Telosomyl® help hydrate and restore vigor and boost the feel of skin elasticity and brightness to give you a feeling of rejuvenation and radiance.
This luxurious serum can firm your skin and erase signs of aging, resulting in a healthy, hydrated and smooth appearance. You will be glad you added this sensational serum to your skincare regimen.
Aside from ensuring you have the most powerful products in your skincare arsenal, additional helpful things to do to tighten the skin include:
- Proper hydration (drinking 2+ liters of water daily)
- Making sure your nutritional needs are being met (adding a multivitamin or collagen peptides can make a major difference!)
- Doubling down on your antioxidants to fight free radicals
- Avoiding sugar, which breaks down the cellular structure of the skin from the inside out
- Making sure you’re wearing sunscreen with appropriate SPF coverage for the area you’re in! Please don’t forget to slather on some SPF, even if you’re planning to be driving and running errands for the day; your skin can get hit with a heavy dose of damaging UV rays while you’re just tooling around town, if you aren’t careful.
If you are interested in purchasing the products mentioned above, click here to locate an Authorized Physician Partner.